Located in the bustling heart of Hull, East Yorkshire, Spring Dental Practice is your premier destination for professional dental treatments.
One of the highly sought-after services we offer is composite bonding – a cost-effective solution for anyone looking to perfect their natural smile.
Composite bonding uses a high-quality acrylic composite material to correct dental imperfections by enhancing and building on your existing teeth.
The Composite Bonding Procedure
The composite bonding procedure is straightforward and minimally invasive. Your dentist will first select a composite resin that matches your natural tooth colour. They’ll then apply this resin to the tooth, meticulously moulding and shaping it to cover imperfections. Once the resin is used, it’s hardened with a special light, and finally, the tooth is polished for a natural, gleaming finish. The whole process is typically completed within one appointment.
Benefits of Composite Bonding
Composite bonding brings multiple benefits:
- Quick and painless procedure: Often completed within a single visit.
- Cost-effective: More affordable than other cosmetic dental procedures.
- Minimal tooth preparation: This doesn’t require significant tooth reshaping.
- Versatility: It can fix chips, cracks, gaps, and discolouration.
- Non-invasive: No injections or drilling is usually needed.
Frequently Asked Questions about Composite Bonding
- Is composite bonding safe? Absolutely. Composite bonding is a safe and trusted dental procedure. At Spring Dental Practice, our experienced dentists ensure that it’s carried out with the utmost care.
- How long does composite bonding last? While it varies based on individual factors and dental hygiene, composite bonding lasts 5 to 10 years.
- Is composite bonding painful? No. Composite bonding is a non-invasive procedure that usually requires no anaesthesia unless it’s being used to fill a decayed tooth.
- Does composite bonding stain? Composite resin can stain over time due to certain foods, drinks, and smoking. However, regular cleanings at Spring Dental Practice can help maintain its appearance.
- Can composite bonding be reversed? Yes. One of the significant advantages of composite bonding is that it’s reversible and doesn’t permanently alter the tooth structure.
Spring Dental Practice is dedicated to transforming smiles with precision and care. If you’re in Hull or the surrounding areas and are considering composite bonding, choose us to experience the excellence of private dental care without the long NHS waiting lists.
For a flawless smile that blends affordability and quality, composite bonding at Spring Dental Practice is the way forward. Book your appointment today and take a step towards perfecting your natural smile.